Sunday, February 21, 2010

had my little brother shane on the show! From what people told us, he picked a pretty good list! good job shane
new plays
artist song
scary bitches theme from the munsters
frank zappa I'm the slime
the calrizians call me evil
mike sarne just for kicks
the diodes tennis (again)
lou reed down at the arcade
george jones root beer
chesterfield kings shelby gt 356
blue demons apache
suck house of the rising sun
the runaways black leather
the detroit cobras the slum
999 homicide
the flys love and a molotov cocktail
martha and the muffins crosswalk
the fools psycho chicken
iggy pop dum dum boys
nash the slash 19th nervous breakdown
iko model type a
lou champange system selling so sweet
elvis costello my mood swings
rational youth beware the fly
david bowie I'm waiting for the man
lou reed good night ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment