Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 24th *COVERS*

Special night on the S of D. I did the very first theme show on SoD, it being the covers show. I played 80's songs covering popular favorites such as Light My Fire, Love Will Tear Apart and I am the Walrus, among others. Some contemporary artists covering 80's songs thrown in for good times! Next week will be Instrumental.

bedsheets


artist

song

hellsongs

symphony of destruction

rough trade

high school confidential

the diodes

red rubber ball

franz ferdinand

call me

bauhaus

telegram sam

the creepers

baby's on fire

wall of voodoo

ring of fire

clint ruin and lydia lunch

don’t fear the reaper

cat rapes dog

iron man

chicks on speed

gimme back my man

Shiny Toy Guns

Major Tom (Coming Home)

Orchestral Manoeuvres in The Dark

waiting for the man

cfcf

big love

nash the slash

dead man's curve

Invisible limits

love will tear us apart

peter murphy

funtime

voice

I am the walrus

takeshi terauchi

hold your hand

takeshi terauchi

house of the rising storm

macondo

purgatory

moebius

light my fire

drinking electricity

shakin' all over

The Adult Net

Incense and Peppermints

DEVO

Hey Hey My My

No comments:

Post a Comment